WHAT'S ON IN BLACKPOOL
BLACKPOOL'S TOURISM SECTOR WILL BEGIN TO REOPEN FROM SATURDAY.
We very much appreciate your support by liking and sharing this post. Like all seaside resorts, we now need your help.
Some of our attractions will reopen on Saturday.
Those who have confirmed their reopening on July 4th include......
Blackpool Pleasure Beach
Blackpool Tower Eye
Sea Life Blackpool
Blackpool Zoo (open from June 29th)
Adventure Golf (next to Pleasure Beach)
Go Karts (next to South Pier)
Most seafront & town centre shops are now open, as are takeaway food and drink stalls and public toilets.
We are awaiting confirmation on reopening dates for all other attractions including amusement arcades.
Please Note: You must purchase tickets for the main attractions online in advance due to new regulations which include reduced capacity limits. You will NOT be able to purchase tickets at the entrance.
Social Distancing rules remain in force in open spaces and when visiting attractions/venues etc -
A face covering may be required when visiting some attractions/venues.
A face covering is required on public transport.
Please wear a face covering on occasions where you think social distancing will not be entirely possible.
We also might need to make some changes ie
* Breakfast may need to be in 2 sittings, 3 rooms on each sitting
* Breakfast may be cereals, yogurts and cooked only.
* Bar meals have stopped until next year
* Guests can still have take away delivered
* Bar will be open but must use dinning room to keep 1 metres apart.
* Rooms might not be serviced daily
* Families can take drinks from bar to there room
PLEASE STAY SAFE, AND SEE YOU ALL SOON.
Mark & Rebecca